RESIDENTIAL LOCKSMITH SERVICES IN PHOENIX ARIZONA
RESIDENTIAL LOCKSMITH SERVICES
Securing Your Home And Family
Trust your home, your family, and your possessions to the experts at Einstein Locksmith™.
locked out of your house?
Don’t Panic, Einstein Locksmith technicians are available to get you out of a jam.
Just Moved in?
It’s a good idea to change out or rekey your new home’s locks. You never know who might still have a key.
When it comes to the safety and security of your home, you need a local, professional and trustworthy locksmith. Our highly skilled, experienced technicians carry the latest equipment and tools, along with a wide variety of locks and keys to get the job done right the first time.
- Emergency lock-out service
- Lock change
- New lock installation
- Lock repair
- Lock replacement
- Re-key service
- High security locks
- Sliding glass door locks
- Combination (Shabbos) locks
- Garage door locks
- Window locks
- Pool gate locks
- Desk locks
- File cabinet locks
- Lever handle sets
- Door knobs
- Broken key extraction
- Mailbox locks
- Smart locks
popular questions regarding our residential locksmith services in phoenix and across the valley
- I’m locked out of my home. Can you get me in? Absolutely! We have technicians all over the Valley, so our usual response time for home lockouts is 30 minutes or less.
- We just bought a home and we want to change our locks or rekey them. Is that something you can do? Yes, we can rekey your existing hardware without replacing the locks, or we can replace it with new locks altogether. It’s up to you!
- How much do locks and keys cost for my new home? Cost will depend upon what type of locks you want: the brand of locks, the finish, the function, etc. Locks are marked by grade 1, 2, and 3, with grade 3 as the worst and grade 1 being the best. We charge by the lock, so the number of locks needed will also affect price. Another cost impact is the location of the home. Contact us for a quote today.
- We rent out our home for Airbnb; are you able to install a smart lock? Yes, in most cases we can retro-fit your existing hardware, or replace it with the latest smart locks on the market.
- What is a home smart lock? A smart lock is one that can be operated by your phone. While it does still have the traditional mechanical key function, it is meant to be used with an app. The lock is connected to your home wifi, and then your phone connects via internet or bluetooth. Since you can control the lock from your phone, you can give access to a plumber, cleaning service, guest, etc. from anywhere in the world!
- My home was just broken into, what can I do to upgrade the security of my home? Einstein Locksmith can make you feel safe again. First, we can reinforce your current home locks, though in addition to that we recommend upgrading to high security locks and installing additional locks on all points of entry, both windows and doors.
more details about our services
Emergency Lockout Service
We know how it goes… As soon as the door shuts, you realize your mistake. You left your keys inside! Or you lost your keys at the grocery store… or maybe it was at one of your other stops during a busy day of errands? Perhaps you have the key, but it’s just not working. Or it could be any number of unexpected emergencies – a roommate/tenant/spouse situation, a burglary, or something else. Whatever your lockout issue is, Einstein Locksmith will be there to help.
Whether you’re a homeowner, a tenant, landlord, real estate agent or property manager, rekeying a home is a cost-effective solution to “changing” the locks without actually going through the expense and hassle of changing the locks. Rekeying a lock is the process of changing out the tumblers (internal mechanism) so the old key no longer works and the new one does instead. The reality is, unless you personally rekeyed your locks, any previous owner or resident could have a key to your property. The only way to be sure is to rekey your locks.
Lock Repairs and Replacement
Sometimes locks seem to just stop working. The good news for you is that because most residential locks in the United States are very similar and are made by only a handful of companies, repairs and replacements are typically simple and affordable. Or maybe you just want to change your locks for aesthetic or decorative purposes. Whatever your situation, Einstein Locksmith’s experienced techs have the best solution customized just for you.